In consideration of being allowed to participate in El Dorado Hills Bowmen (EDHB; Releasees) events, tournaments, activities, classes and hosted activities conducted by others, I acknowledge, appreciate and agree that:
- The risk of injury from archery and other known and unknown events and activities and/or use of the related buildings, structures, equipment, motor vehicles, roads, land and other real and personal property, whether owned by EDHB or others is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death; and while particular rules, equipment and personal discipline may reduce the risk, the risk of injury does exist; and,
- That the use of archery equipment by the participant or others on these premises or otherwise are inherently dangerous and high-risk activities, whether such equipment is discharged by the participant or others; and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and I assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If however, I observe any unusual, significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participating and bring such to the immediate attention of the nearest Club official; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assignees, personal representatives and next of kin, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS EDHB and El Dorado Hills Community Services District, their officers, directors, officials, agents, employees, volunteers, members, guests and participants; and lessors of personal property used to conduct the events and activities, WITH RESPECT TO ANY/ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTIONS OF RISK AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS.
Participants of Minority Age (Under the age of 18 at time of participation)
I, as a parent/guardian with legal responsibility for the participant, consent and agree to his/her release, as provided above, of all the Releasees, and for myself, my heirs, assigns and next of kin, agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability incidental to my minor’s involvement or participation in these events and activities and/or use of the related real and personal property as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE.