Click to explore each target
Open to the Public
7 days a week* | Sunrise – Sunset
Violations may result in expulsion.
- Possession or use of firearms, air rifles, pellet guns, BB guns, slingshots and/or crossbows is prohibited.
- No hunting is allowed.
- No smoking anywhere on the facility. Fire danger is extreme, due to the wooded/grassy terrain – even in Winter.
- Alcoholic beverages and other controlled substances are prohibited.
- No cycling or recreational hiking on Range grounds.
- Dogs are not encouraged; if you must bring them, they must stay on leash, and you must clean up after them.
- The Circuit Course (targets 1-14; 15-28) is intended for competitive shooting, not for sight-in, and must be followed in numerical order. Shoot your arrows, then move to the next target.
- DO NOT BACK-TRACK on the Circuit Course. You will be placing yourself in danger from archers following/shooting the course in the proper direction.
- Broadheads are prohibited, except at the Broadhead Pit.
- When searching for arrows, a bow or look-out must be stationed in front of the target to warn of a potential hazard.
- No shooting at unapproved targets.
- No shooting from beyond the established and marked distances at any of the ranges.
- Only member vehicles are permitted beyond the gate. Members may park in the upper parking lots, south of the Clubhouse. Parking alongside the roadway and near entrances to the buildings is prohibited.
- Everyone has an obligation to help keep the Range clean. Place all trash and empty bottles or cans in an appropriate container and please lend a hand by picking up trash left by others.
- All group activities must be approved/coordinated with the EDHB Board. They may be
contacted at email@example.com.
Members have unlimited use of the Range. A donation of $5 is suggested for non-members over 16 years of age to help keep the Range in good condition. These funds are essential: along with membership fees, they are the sole source for maintenance and supplies.
Public parking is available at the bottom of the driveway before the gate. Do not block the road/gate.
In Case of Emergency
If you have a medical, police or other, true emergency, please call 911. There are no phones on the grounds, but El Dorado Hills Fire Department is located one-half mile south, on El Dorado Hills Boulevard.
If you discover damage, identify a potential hazard, or see an item in need of attention, report it to our Board Members or Range Manager, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Open 7 days a week except during events and maintenance.
Feed the Frog
This facility is funded SOLELY through membership fees, volunteerism, and public donations!
Help us keep this facility looking great by “Feeding the Frog” a suggested $5 donation to the Friends of El Dorado Hills Public Archery Range for each visitor over 16 years of age.